Social Media Icons

Friday, February 12, 2010

Make Gmail You Default Email Client



So, I mentioned a few posts ago that I have stopped using Outlook Business Contact Manager.  As a result, I don't have any use for Outlook  any more and was becoming very frustrated every time I click on an email address in my browser and had Outlook open up. My clunker of a laptop simply didn't like it and took forever.

Thankfully, I searched for about 30 seconds on google.com and found this tip. Now, every time I click and email link it opens a new tab with a gmail email in "compose" mode and automatically populates the "To:" field. Life just got easier.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.